Director, eCommerce + Digital Marketing
At Stoko, we empower athletes to be their best, push their limits, and reach their full athletic potential. That’s why we’ve built the world’s first supportive apparel to offer athletes the same level of joint support as a rigid brace in the form-factor of a compression tight. This allows us to give our athletes the support they need without having to compromise on comfort, mobility, or style.
Founded in 2017, we are a young, dynamic company that is growing quickly! Our team is built with collaboration, talent, and hard work. We’re looking for people who are excited to step out of their comfort zone, embrace the unknown, and learn something new every day. We want you to dream, innovate, and bring your ideas into the world. Sound like you? Excited? Perfect. Keep reading.
Start Date: April 2021
Compensation: Based on experience. Salary + bonus + options
About the Role:
In this newly created role, as Director of eCommerce + Digital Marketing you will be responsible for all aspects of Stoko’s direct to consumer and B2B online experience. You will create strategies to drive traffic and increase conversion on our eCommerce site and ensure our brand story and product value proposition is clear and compelling. Additional responsibilities include:● Full ownership of the eCommerce P+L, driving sales and maximizing profitability
● Develop and oversee a channel growth strategy; set eCommerce and digital marketing goals, and report on performance
● Attract, lead and develop the eComm + digital marketing team ensuring clear role responsibilities and deliverables
● Oversee the creation of a best in class online user experience journey from landing pages to product details and the check-out flow
● Lead the creation and execution of brand building social media strategy that leverages community partners (ambassadors / affiliate / wholesale) and storytelling
● Identify and anticipate trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
● Develop and test content and material through A/B testing and other methods to understand markets and improve customer acquisition
● Oversee vendor relationships and freelance partners to deliver best in class brand content
● Oversee the development of clear and effective digital product, technology, and brand narrative
● Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders to ensure the execution and success of cross-channel CRM marketing programs
● Be a part of building a culture that promotes our values of: meaningful relationships, amazing experiences and a growth mindset
● Collect and analyze user feedback from customers, preparing and implementing required design recommendations
● 5-8 years of direct to consumer eCommerce and digital marketing leadership experience
● A proven track record of successfully growing and developing online consumer and/or technology businesses at a fast rate
● Demonstrated subject matter expertise in web production, eComm operations, UX/UI experience, features and functionality
● Experienced with Google Analytics, Magento or Shopify, and various CRM platforms
● Experience with developing and driving social media and digital marketing strategies
● An understanding of human biomechanics is an asset
● Strong interpersonal skills to work well within a collaborative team environment
● Awesomeness. That’s right, you better be awesome.
Stoko offers flexible schedules, stellar baked goods, and mediocre opponents for a game of darts or ping pong. Our office often has music, dogs, and plenty of laughs. During free time, our team loves to ride bikes, catch fish, and create cool sh*t (like apparel, art, custom motorcycles, paddleboards, fishing rods, and whatever else we can dream up).
As a full-time employee at Stoko, you will be eligible to receive a health spending account to cover healthcare costs such as dental, vision care, and RMT.
Still excited? Awesome. Send us an email at email@example.com! Please include a resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re excited and why you’re a great fit for our team