Supply Chain Manager
At Stoko, we empower athletes to be their best, push their limits, and reach their full athletic potential. That’s why we’ve built the world’s first supportive apparel to offer athletes the same level of joint support as a rigid brace in the form-factor of a compression tight. This allows us to give our athletes the support they need without having to compromise on comfort, mobility, or style.
Founded in 2017, we are a young, dynamic company that is growing quickly! Our team is built with collaboration, talent, and hard work. We’re looking for people who are excited to step out of their comfort zone, embrace the unknown, and learn something new every day. We want you to dream, innovate, and bring your ideas into the world. Sound like you? Excited? Perfect. Keep reading.
Start Date: September 2021
Compensation: Based on experience. Salary + Options.
About the Role:
As Stoko’s Supply Chain Manager, you can expect your roles and responsibilities to include:
Demand & Supply Planning
- Develop and execute supply chain strategy and track KPIs to support Stoko’s rapid growth
- Work with Product, Brand & Marketing, and Finance functions to develop demand plan which maximizes sales potential while controlling inventory liabilities
- Provide mitigation and recommendations on inventory strategy (i.e. safety stock policy) to minimize inventory write off, both finished goods and materials
- Translate demand plan to finished goods supply plan and raw material needs
- Work with local Production team and overseas contract manufacturers to ensure uninterrupted product supply , including PO placement , tracking PO progress, and troubleshooting
- Develop midterm to long term vendor strategy
- Identify new or alternative vendors, manage vendor contract negotiations and vendor performance tracking (i.e. on time delivery of goods and optimal lead time)
- Develop midterm and long term distribution strategy
- Manage current warehouse facility, and continually improve distribution efficiency through layout and processes
- Manage onsite physical inventory, including inventory counts and work to improve picking and shipping accuracy
- If necessary, identify and select future DC location or 3PL providers including contract negotiation
- Manage all logistics activities at Stoko, including inbound, outbound, customs compliance, and miscellanies such as samples shipments
- Work with freight forwarders and transportation companies in freight consolidation to understand and determine best route and rate
- Manage and develop Stoko’s Supply Chain team, creating an inclusive and inspiring culture
- 3-5 years of overall Supply Chain experience, with demonstrated experience in at least 2-3 of the Supply Chain functions listed above
- University Degree in related field
- Experience in the medical device industry or apparel industry are strong assets
- Experience working in a startup is strong asset
- Experience with ERP introduction is strong asset
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders across the organization
- A passion for sport, fitness, and fun
Perks and Benefits:
We are a team that loves to laugh together, learn from each other, and take care of one another. As a full-time employee at Stoko, you will be eligible to receive a health spending account to cover healthcare costs such as dental, vision care, RMT and more. Additionally, Stoko offers flexible schedules, unlimited coffee, socially-distanced team bonding, and an environment that fosters creativity, growth, and real responsibility.
Still excited? Awesome. Send us an email at email@example.com! Please include a resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re excited and why you’re a great fit for our team.