Product & Innovation
STRIDE THROUGH THE SUMMER WITH SUPPORTIVE APPAREL
The Ultimate Running Tight” -Canadian Running Magazine
People will say that all you need for running is a good pair of shoes, but if you have ever dealt with knee pain or instability, you know that what you wear above the ankle can make or break putting in the miles. It's a similar story for many runners: “my injury or aches and pains hold me back from enjoying running or reaching personal bests”. Nagging knee pain is one of the key reasons for this experience. Stoko’s Supportive Apparel is changing the narrative for runners everywhere. All the functional support of a medical-grade brace, in the comfort of a compression tight. Why not invest in running tights that can actually help you overcome injury, eliminate your pain and get you back to what you love doing? Supportive Apparel provides support to your lower body while still allowing range of motion to reach those faster tempos. 90 ft of high strength cable wraps the legs, providing enhanced support in the same areas your body naturally already does. Running apparel has gone seriously high-tech.
THE ONLY APPAREL WITH MEDICAL-GRADE SUPPORT BUILT FOR YOUR TEMPO
- Adjustable medical-grade support
- All day comfort
- Get back running sooner with full lower body support
- 99% reported greater knee support
- 89% reported less knee pain
- 80% reported support in the back and hips
- Feel strong and stable through your stride
- Lace up your shoes feeling confident with your body
- Support Cables: Integrated directly into the apparel are 90 feet of high-strength cables that mimic your muscles and ligaments to reinforce the body and provide medical-grade support.
- Control Dials: Two dials on the back of the waistband allow you to adjust the support in each leg independently, giving you complete control.
- Targeted Compression: Increased compression targeting the knee promotes stability, confidence, and faster exercise recovery.
“The Ultimate Running Tight” - Canadian Running Magazine
“The first time I went for a run with my K1 Tempo, I fell in love. I experienced my whole body being so aligned and moving freely. The K1 became my running buddy who can support me on the court, while I am out there pushing myself.” -Andreanne Morissette, Stoko Ambassador
"I ran my first 10km since rupturing my ACL, MCL and medial meniscus and my knee felt great! The K1 provided me with the support I needed to not only completed the 10km, but run it in record time." -Danae Harding, Happy Stoko Customer