Customer Support Specialist
At Stoko, we know that life is better when we are able to do the activities we love. That’s why we’ve created the world’s first and only Supportive Apparel that’s proven to help people get active again and stay active for as long as possible. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, we have assembled a multi-disciplinary team of dreamers, designers, and disruptors who are up for the challenge of creating a brand new consumer category and learning a thing or two along the way.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? Perfect, keep reading.
Start Date: June 2023
Compensation: Based on experience. Salary + Options.
About the Role:
As part of our Customer Support Team, your responsibilities will include:
Customer Support & Communications
- Serving as the main point of contact to answer customer inquiries across all channels, including email, phone, social media, livechat, as well as directing inquiries to the right stakeholder.
- Be a champion for Stoko’s products, communicating the value they provide and become an expert in product features, functionality, and use.
- Confidently interact with customers to answer questions, give advice, and provide solutions through coordinating resolutions with Customer Support and other key stakeholders.
- Report on Customer Support data and analytics, identifying trends and compiling FAQs in order to improve customer experience, satisfaction, and process efficiency.
- Assisting with product seeding and order processing.
- Managing and tracking product returns, exchanges, and warranties.
Reporting & Metrics
- Managing CRM data entry to accurately capture customer feedback and communications.
- Assisting teams across the organization by capturing customer feedback trends, FAQs and relevant reporting metrics and insights on a regular cadence.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a customer service role, and proven experience working with Gorgias (or equivalent CRM platform).
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for lifelong learning, problem-solving, and stepping out of your comfort zone.
- Awesomeness. That’s right, you better be awesome.
Perks and Benefits:
We are a team that loves to laugh together, learn from each other, and take care of one another. As a full-time employee at Stoko, you will be eligible to receive a health spending account to cover healthcare costs such as dental, vision care, RMT and more. Additionally, Stoko offers flexible schedules, unlimited coffee, team bonding, and an environment that fosters creativity, growth, and real responsibility.
Still excited? Awesome. Send us an email at email@example.com with a resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re excited and why you’re a great fit for our team.