Data Analyst Intern
At Stoko, we empower athletes to be their best, push their limits, and reach their full athletic potential. That's why we've built the world's first supportive apparel to offer athletes the same level of joint support as a rigid brace in the form-factor of a compression tight. This allows us to give our athletes the support they need without having to compromise on comfort, mobility, or style.
Founded in 2017, we are a young, dynamic company that is growing quickly! Our team is built with collaboration, talent, and hard work. We're looking for people who are excited to step out of their comfort zone, embrace the unknown, and learn something new every day. We want you to dream, innovate, and bring your ideas into the world. Sound like you? Excited? Perfect. Keep reading.
Start Date: September 1, 2022
End Date: December 31, 2022
- An understanding of data structures and database formats
- Proficient in python
- Familiar with API’s and implementation
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Experience with data visualization
- Pursuing an Undergraduate or Master’s degree in business & computer science.
- Interest in consumer goods markets, particularly in the sporting, apparel, and/or orthopaedic device industries.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data., and propose strong recommendations grounded in this data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for lifelong learning, problem-solving, and stepping out of your comfort zone
- Awesomeness. That’s right, you better be awesome
Still excited? Awesome. Send us an email at email@example.com! Please include a resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re excited and why you’re a great fit for our team.