Inventory & Supply Chain Lead
At Stoko, we know that life is better when we are able to do the activities we love. That’s why we’ve created the world’s first and only Supportive Apparel that’s proven to help people get active again and stay active for as long as possible. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, we have assembled a multi-disciplinary team of dreamers, designers, and disruptors who are up for the challenge of creating a brand new consumer category and learning a thing or two along the way.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? Perfect, keep reading.
Start Date: June 2023
Compensation: Based on experience.
About the Role:
As part of our Product Team, you will be reporting directly into the Director of Product and can expect your roles and responsibilities to include:
- Manage inventory to maintain inventory volumes across all distribution centers and ensure fulfillment and post purchase processes hit time and cost targets.
- Manage product control quality procedures to ensure inventory quality.
- Manage onsite physical inventory, and develop and implement cycle counts and audits to constantly improve inventory accuracy.
- Take ownership of return & warranty policy management, volume reporting, and processing.
- Develop and maintain Stoko’s policies and procedures for all inbound and outbound inventory activities for multiple warehouses.
- Develop mitigation strategy and inventory strategy (i.e. safety stock policy) to minimize inventory write off, for both finished goods and materials.
Supply Chain Management
- Manage and oversee all logistics activities at Stoko, including inbound, outbound, customs compliance, and miscellanies, such as samples shipments.
- Manage Stoko’s warehouse facility, and continually improve distribution efficiency.
- Support medical regulatory requirements, maintain compliance, and document and execute necessary procedures.
- Support the Director of Product in communicating and liaising with external supply chain partners and vendors to ensure uninterrupted product supply, including PO placement, tracking PO progress, and troubleshooting.
- Work with freight forwarders and transportation companies in freight consolidation to understand and determine best routes and rates.
- Work with the Director of Product and Finance to assess order volumes, and ensure adequate inventory supply, by forecasting supply and demand, reducing SKU complexity, optimizing warehousing, and utilizing inventory management systems to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Translate demand plan to finished goods supply plan and raw material needs.
- 2-5 years demonstrated experience in medical device logistics, business engineering, supply chain management, and distribution.
- Experience managing the fulfillment and supply chain logistics of a multi-channel product.
- Experience working with ShipStation (or equivalent).
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry is an asset.
- Cross-functional collaboration and excellent interpersonal communication skills are crucial for this role.
- Enthusiasm for lifelong learning, problem-solving, and stepping out of your comfort zone.
- Awesomeness. That’s right, you better be awesome.
We are a team that loves to laugh together, learn from each other, and take care of one another. As a full-time employee at Stoko, you will be eligible to receive a health spending account to cover healthcare costs such as dental, vision care, RMT and more. Additionally, Stoko offers flexible schedules, unlimited coffee, team bonding, and an environment that fosters creativity, growth, and real responsibility.
Still excited? Awesome. Send us an email at email@example.com with a resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re excited and why you’re a great fit for our team.