Website Optimization Specialist
At Stoko, we know that life is better when we are able to do the activities we love. That’s why we’ve created the world’s first and only Supportive Apparel that’s proven to help people get active again and stay active for as long as possible. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, we have assembled a multi-disciplinary team of dreamers, designers, and disruptors who are up for the challenge of creating a brand new consumer category and learning a thing or two along the way.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? Perfect, keep reading.
Start Date: August 2023
Compensation: Based on experience.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting data analysis and building website performance improvements tests designed to maximize conversion rates as the KPI. This includes technical improvements and UX-based conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Developing and championing new growth strategies, partnering with our brand, creative, and performance marketing teams to create the design, content, and web development guidelines based on test hypotheses and results.
- Driving and improving the end-to-end experimentation process, including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, requirements gathering, test execution, results measuring, and reporting on actionable insights.
- Organizing and interpreting performance data to identify actionable insights and recommendations on website improvements and further testing.
- Managing internal or external web development team(s) to implement web improvements.
- Optimizing website copy and/or landing pages for search engine marketing, and performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Reporting on key findings to stakeholders, including creation of a database of conclusions and learnings to drive and influence further site development initiatives.
- Remain current with trends and best practices in web optimization and e-commerce, and be able to bring new ideas and strategies to the team.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Web Optimization or Digital Marketing role.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), and CRO test design and implementation.
- Practical knowledge of Shopify’s eCommerce platform.
- Ability to interpret complex data and draw actionable insights, including a strong understanding of how customers behave across the customer funnel.
- Ability to tag and track data, execute A/B testing to optimize engagement and increase conversion rates, as well as prototype and design your recommendations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to optimize website performance.
Still excited? Awesome. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re excited and why you’re a great fit for our team.