Warehouse Associate Intern
At Stoko, we empower athletes to be their best, push their limits, and reach their full athletic potential. That's why we've built the world's first supportive apparel to offer athletes the same level of joint support as a rigid brace in the form-factor of a compression tight. This allows us to give our athletes the support they need without having to compromise on comfort, mobility, or style.
Founded in 2017, we are a young, dynamic company that is growing quickly! Our team is built with collaboration, talent, and hard work. We're looking for people who are excited to step out of their comfort zone, embrace the unknown, and learn something new every day. We want you to dream, innovate, and bring your ideas into the world. Sound like you? Excited? Perfect. Keep reading.
Start Date: June 15, 2022
End Date: August 31, 2022
Reporting to our Operations Manager, the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assist with all aspects of warehouse management, including maintaining storage locations, loading & unloading product from shelves, while keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
- Assist with the order fulfillment process.
- Fold products & packaging into retail boxes.
- Assist the Operations team with basic building management tasks.
- Independently pressure wash the loading area.
- Ability to lift & carry boxes (up to 15 kgs).
- Proficient with Google Suite.
- Proficient in Adobe CC.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well within a collaborative team environment.
- Awesomeness. That’s right, you better be awesome.